|h5>Multifunctional Konica Minolta 1600f
Konica Minolta’s new all-in-one excels with its extremely compact design, convenient low weight and virtually silent operation – all this combined makes the 1600f the perfect partner right at the workplace.
It faxes, prints, copies and scans in black and white; scanning is also possible in colour, offering the user for example the convenience of scan to eMail of colour brochures, articles, presentations, and more.
With its good print quality and speedy 16 pages per minute the 1600f is ideal for all correspondence. And it is very economic to use: Printing drafts or other documents for one’s own use in the Eco Mode can save up to 40% toner.
- Fax back-up memory: 8 MB (up to 500 pages) expandable by USB media
- Data coding: MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
- Fax functions: PC-Fax, memory send and receive, timer transmission, reroute to PC and USB media, polling
- Automatic document feeder: Max.: 50 originals
|Copying Process||Dry electrostaticphotographic transfer system|
|Toner system||All-in-one cartridge|
|Copy/Print Speed||A4: 16 ppm A4 lengthwise|
|First Copy/Print Time||13 sec. or less|
|Warm-up time||21 sec. or less|
|Copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Multi-copy||1 - 99|
|Magnification||25 - 400% in 1% steps|
|Copy functions||Contrast adjustment, combine 2in1 and 4in1, poster mode 1to4 and 1to9, quality type set|
|Print resolution||max. 600 x 600 dpi|
|Page description language||GDI, PCL 6/5e, PostScript 3|
|Print functions||Combine n´Up, electronic collation, multiprint, EcoMode|
|Scan resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Scan modes||TWAIN scan, Scan-to-eMail, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-USB media|
|File formats||PDF, JPEG, TIFF|
|Scan destinations||Up to 250 destinations|
|Fax standard||Super G3|
|Fax resolution||Standard, fine, super fine|
|Fax compression||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Fax modem||33.6 Kbps|
|Fax destinations||Up to 250 destinations|
|Fax functions||PC-Fax, memory send and receive, timer transmission, reroute to PC and USB media, polling|
|System memory||32 MB system |
64 MB printer
|Interface||USB 2.0 (standard), 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX Ethernet (standard), W-LAN (optional)|
|Automatic document feeder||Max.: 50 originals|
|Paper size||A6 - A4|
|Paper weight||52 - 162 g/m²|
|Paper input capacity||Standard: 200 sheets|
|Power Consumption||Power Requirements: 221 - 240 V: 10A 50/60Hz|
max.: 340 W
|System dimensions (WxDxH, mm)||386 x 447 x 412 mm|
|System weight||Approx. 13 kg|
- All specifications relating to paper capacity refer to A4-size paper of 80 gsm quality.
- All specifications relating to scanning, copying or printing speeds refer to A4-size paper that is scanned, copied or printed crosswise in multipage, simplex mode.
- The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications, network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
- The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size (5 % coverage of A4). The actual consumables life will vary depending on the use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
- Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
- Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- Konica Minolta does not warrant that any prices or specifications mentioned will be error-free.
- Microsoft, Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks, of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All other brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.